"Emo" is short for "emotional". In fact, the word "emotional" is the perfect description for how this group of modern-day teens choose to vent their "teen angst" against a world that seems weighted against them
1. Make a call to a person to check whether the mobile device can to be speak clearly to the receiver & listen clearly from the receiver.
2. Take a charger to charge that mobile device to confirm it whether is work or not.
3. Take a handsfree to connect to mobile device to confirm it whether is work or not.
4. Take a look on the metal part of charging part & the battery part which on the mobile device see whether have some lichen / smear (KOTORAN) or not. (If got, it just means that mobile device is been drop into water before.)
5. On the camera from that mobile device & take a finger to press it on the camera lens there. (Must cover all the camera lens become darkness.) (If you found a small dot on that mobile device there, it just means that mobile device has the dead pixels.)
6. Press all the key on that mobile device to check whether all the key is function or not.
7. Test the speaker by loudly (MAX VOLUME) with the ringtone , mp3 , wave & etc to check whether is clear & loud or not.
8. Check the screw which have been pasted with the warranty sticker. (If spoil / void, it just means your warranty for that mobile device is gone)
9. Check whether that mobile device is contain with the SIRIM sticker & the distributor sticker or not. (It just for the warranty purpose) & make sure that the warranty card must be chop by their company stamp & provide the receipt.
10. Check the memory card also during the checking process before deal. [OPTIONAL]
11. Press *#92702689# to check the life timer, see whether is NEW / RECON set.
The major difference between HubPages and Squidoo (I could mention other web 2.0 sites similar but Squidoo and HubPages are the top ones on the web) is the way revenue is shared.
On Hubpages, you use your own adsense code to get the money from the adds on your hubs (pages). On Squidoo, the adsense is shared by every member.
Squidoo, have a Lensrank. This is similar to the ranking of Google for example, where the best performing lenses (pages) get the most from the add pool. Every click from the adds is shared between Squidoo and the Lensmasters, the Lensmasters that have good quality pages get the big pie of the pool. HubPages pay directly to you, the clicks you just have on your own pages.
The "sales modules" like, Amazon, eBay, AllPosters, etc, revenue is shared between you and Squidoo. You can still use your own affiliate links and get 100% of the sale to you, but for example in case of Amazon, You have 4% to 6% of a sale, 6% if you sell a lot, it is more profitable for someone that does not do many sales on Amazon, to use the Amazon modules of Squidoo. Since Squidoo is a top affiliate of Amazon, you always get a bit more then the 4% because Squidoo have a bigger percentage of the sales.
One other great factor of Squidoo, is that, they share the revenue with many charity organizations. Also, you can make pages related to this and share a percentage of everything of the revenue of that page with your favorite charity organization if that is in you.if you want to join,click Here