Translate to your own language

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Keep the faith,nice guys!

'Nice guys finish last." Sound familiar? Having guy friends that are quote on quote "nice guys" myself, I admit this statement is true. But is it a bad thing?




One of my good guy friends suffered his first breakup recently. He was devastated, and he told me that he couldn't compare with the new guy his ex was seeing. That got me thinking, here is this great guy, if he can't keep the girl of his dreams, who can? He has all the characteristics of the perfect guy: caring, one hundred percent faithful, a good listener, a wonderful friend, a great son and big brother, and as a huge additional plus, he can cook. Then it hit me. He might not have the girl right now, but he’s going to make some lucky girl out there the happiest girl in the world in the future.



Another nice guy confided in me that he was tired of seeing all these awful guys dating awesome girls. He then told me that he was thinking about changing so he could get a chance with a nice girl. Mortified, I quickly talked him out of his temporary insanity. I told him, "Why change if you’re already great the way you are? Those guys are the ones that need to change, and the girl on his arm right now will soon realize that. She probably doesn’t think that she has a chance with a guy like you right now."



So to all you nice guys out there, never fear. There is a nice girl for you out there. Yes, you might have to wait awhile, but I can assure you, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share Free Automatic Backlink Review http://facemoz.blogspot.com on alexa.com