Translate to your own language

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Looks,Brain or personality


Yes, I know people out there will say, "Why can't I have my cake and eat it too?" To start off, you can't have both, because once you've eaten it, you no longer possess a cake but a mass of flour, sugar, eggs and digestive fluid.




Anyway, let's face the facts. Either they're good-looking, intelligent, charismatic, or taken. (At this point, some jerk always points out that there is still the "none of the above" case, but let's ignore them.) If you're one of the lucky few, then you obviously don't have to make a decision, but I'm sure not everyone is that lucky.



As a guy, I'll admit that I lean towards looks. That way, our kids will be smart and beautiful.** However, the truth its once you hit sixty, all the women more or less look the same: kinda gray and wrinkly. Additionally, I'll admit I'd get bored of a girl who couldn't hold an interesting conversation with me.



I know I haven't quite answered my own question, but I leave it to you: which would you prefer and why?



**Yes an allusion to the Big Bang Theory.

For those curious minds: Yes both pics are of the same Becki Newton from Ugly Betty.

For those critical minds: Yes, I should actually have three pics, but *you* go and try to find a single pic with the same women as a beauty, a nerd and a nice girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share Free Automatic Backlink Review http://facemoz.blogspot.com on alexa.com