Translate to your own language

Saturday, February 13, 2010

For YOU

When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses.

Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel & not how u let go but how u hold on.

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.

If I could give u one thing in life, I would give u the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r to me.

If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other's arms.

Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!



I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

QN9WSR69HFFW

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share Free Automatic Backlink Review http://facemoz.blogspot.com on alexa.com